Friday, November 2, 2007

Happy November!

November already? Where does the time go? It finally feels like fall outside. The air is cool and windy, and some trees are sporting lovely colors. Some skipped that part entirely, and that's probably from alot of rain we had one week. Last weekend Josh and I went to a nearby park and walked around and took pictures. Well, Josh took all the pictures. I just watched him take pictures. Before that we ate at Friendly's, and I almost ate my whole huge burger! I normally don't choose burgers at restaurants, but at this place you get a free sundae if you do, and I didn't want to pass up an opportunity to eat ice cream :) Guess what kind I got? My all-time childhood favorite: black raspberry. I don't know why it's my fav, maybe cause it's purple, and that's a neat color for ice cream. I totally eat other flavors as well, but this one tops them all.

Alright, here are some pictures we took at the park. Enjoy! By the way, this is also the park where we got engaged. I made Josh kiss me under the tree where he proposed, but don't worry, we didn't document that moment ;).

Along the walkway is a lovely scene with rocks and little waterfalls. The sound of the water made me have to... (you know what) :)


This was a little makeshift bridge. It didn't go over any water or ditch, it was just some planks of wood set together, but it made for a nice picture.


It wasn't sunny that day, which made it chillier than normal, but some of the trees were so colorful.


We found this leaf and just had to capture it. We tried to put some droplets on a brighter leaf, but it all pooled together. I think God is better at making things beautiful :)


I made Josh take this one. I thought it looked cool to see the bright colors through these dark branches.


Here's a bee we found. This thing was so sedentary you almost thought it was dead! I don't think it ever moved while we were near it.


And here's a future mommy and her baby! Well, I guess I'm not a "future" mommy. I'm already a mommy, I just don't get to fully act like one until April. Or March, if the baby's early :) Anyway, check out that belly! Impressive, huh? Hey, I'm in my fifth month, so I'm glad I can finally show off my little pumpkin without trying too hard.

Ok, that's all folks. Happy Autumn!

8 comments:

Eden said...

I love your belly!! You have that glow that most pregnant ladies have! Love it!

Aww...I wish there weremore fallish colors around here. Thank you for sharing fall. Gorgeous pics too.

Love you guys! It was great talking to you yesterday!

Sara said...

I love the pic of the waterfall--last time we went to NH, we took pics of tons of waterfalls. They are so pretty.

All the pics came out great. I guess this means we should expect really good, really artistic picture of the baby once s/he arrives! :D

Yay, a full-body (well, almost) belly shot! You look so awesome--all glowy and all that crap. :) I can't wait to see (and rub!) that tummy soooooon! :D

Love you, sis!

Dave + Jess said...

Awesome fall pictures! It reminded me that I haven't taken the kindergarteners out on my yearly leaf hunt. The rain pretty much ruined all the fun. Now the leaves are fallen and dried up. Oh well, no leaf rubbings this year!

I love your shirt!! You can sure see that belly/baby making its way out. Too, too cute!!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! I LOVE your baby belly! You look adoreable, Mary! You do have that glow that everyone talks about! Great pics, too! Is that the park you took us to last time we visited? Now I can't wait to see you in person & your pregnant tummy, too!

Kathie said...

Hi Mary and Josh,
Mary, you look great and glowing with joy. Also the photos of fall were beautiful. Thanks for sharing. Here fall is RAIN and more RAIN!
Blessings

Christi said...

Wow - those are really good pictures!! They are so clear and the colors turned out perfect!! What a beautiful spot for a proposal :-) I can't believe you are already in your 5th month - it sure does go by fast!! Cute belly pic - you look great!!

Unknown said...

Look at that little belly!!! :)

Unknown said...

You're in your 5th month! When do you find out if it's a boy or a girl?! You look really great btw!