Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Look What We Bought!

Tonight I was so in the mood to go shopping, and I begged Josh to take me to Target. Well, I didn't have to beg that much, cause he said ok right away. I think secrectly he wanted to shop for our baby just as much as I did. And I must tell you, it is so much fun shopping for someone else, especially a tiny someone else that's growing inside you. We were only there for half an hour, but if we stayed longer, I know we would have bought more. When I first got to the baby section, all I saw were girl clothes, and it's true, there are tons more girl clothes on display. But after browsing and hunting, the adorable boy clothes started jumping out at me. Just ask Josh, I was so giddy in there. He found a shirt that was cute, and I found the matching pants. Then I found the cutest pair of jeans and challenged him to find something to go with it. It didn't take him long of course, and within a matter of minutes, we had two outfits completed. It was so cool that we each found a piece for the outfits and put them together. And here are the results of our venture. Don't worry, I don't plan on taking pictures of everything we buy our little dude, but I do want to show you the first two that we got.



4 comments:

Eden said...

You guys found some adorable outfits for my nephew!!!
My favorite set is the orange-striped shirt and jeans! Too, too cute!

Oh, please do share more of his outfits. It makes us feel more a part of your lives.

Christi said...

I like them both - but my fav is the brown and orange with the jeans too!!! Can't wait to see your little guy in them :-) Oh - and I am all for seeing more of the clothes you buy too!!

Sara said...

Ooooh cute outfits! I remember shortly after we found out Ari was a girl, we went shopping and we each picked out an outfit for her--I picked a flowery little dress, and Tony picked sweats and a sweatshirt, lol. :)

Now *I* can't wait to go shopping for him! :)

Anonymous said...

I really like the 2 outfits you bought for your little man! Now that I know what gender your baby is...Outlets, here I come! Please do share pics of what you buy. I like to see things! I'm sure you had tons of fun shopping for your son!