Saturday, May 31, 2008

Blast from the Past

I've been meaning to post these pictures for a while, and I'm just now getting to it. I thought you might all enjoy seeing baby pictures of Josh and I to see who Matthew gets his good looks from.



Isn't Josh cute?



Here is Josh with his mom. I think he really looks like Matthew here.



This outfit says "first grandson" on it.



And here's Matthew in his daddy's baby clothes :)



This is another of Josh's outfits, seen in a previous picture.



And here's me! This is my hospital picture. I think I look like Matthew in this one.



What a cutie! (ha ha)

This is a Matthew expression right here.


And there you have it. So who does Matthew look like more, Josh or me? Here's my vote. I think in my last two baby pictures Matthew totally looks like me, but overall he totally looks like Josh.

4 comments:

Moz + Pam said...

Matthew is a good mix of both of you!

Grateful Grammy said...

I agree with your Mom. I see both of you in him. On the way home from church today, I brushed across my cheek and all of a sudden I grabbed my cheeks and said Matthew gets his chubby cheeks from me! :)

Steve and Eden said...

Steve and I think that Matthew looks mostly like you Mary, with tiny hints of Josh. Love the pics of all 3 of you and of Matthew wearing Josh's little outfits.

Sara said...

Aw, what a great idea! Now I want to figure out how to scan in baby pics of me and Tony.

I think he's a good mix of both of you. Like you said, when he makes certain expressions, he can look like Josh, and when he makes other faces, he can look like you.

I love that he's been wearing some of Josh's old baby clothes--what a cool idea! :)