Thursday, June 26, 2008

Matthew Sucks

Don't be shocked, cause I don't mean it the way you all are taking it. Just watch the video and you'll see what I mean...



See, wasn't that cute? He's so loud when he's sucking on his hand. And he always startles himself like that. I swear I didn't do anything to him off camera to make him cry. This was shot in the evening before bedtime, so you can hear how tired he sounds in his cry. Anyway, so, you want some more pics? Sure, I can oblige...

Daddy, clean my armpit real good. It's stinky just like yours!


Hey, you didn't have to splash water in my face! Mommy made me say it!


Ah, much better. All clean and ready for bed.


Wait, who said anything about betime? I wanna stay up and be silly!


Play with me! I'm so much fun!!


Ok fine, I'll go to sleep, but only cause I'm in the mood to cuddle. Night-night everyone!

6 comments:

Janelle said...

LOVED the video, watched it twice. His cry was so pitiful:( Aw...tooooo cute! You look beautiful in the last pic.

Sara said...

Hee hee, I love the title. :)

Aww, "poor baby" is right! They are so pitiful when they're tired, aren't they?

Cute pics. I love that last one--you look gorgeous!

So his baby acne is all gone now, huh? He's such a gorgeous little guy, either way. :)

Moz + Pam said...

I agree with everyone you look gorgeous in the last picture! Love all the pics & the video is adoreable even though Matthew is so sad!

Steve and Eden said...

Oh, I love all the pics. The last is my favorite!

Dave + Jess said...

Your little man is too cute! I know he probably doesn't think so, but it's cute that he scared himself by sucking on his own hand :).

Anonymous said...

So Matthew is cute - that's of course if the obvious result of the video - however I am curious as to whether you were able to solve the puzzle on Wheel of Fortune going on in the background. And of course if Josh was watching with you. I need this info to use against Breck :) I love wathin' Wheely (as we refer to in our house) - Breck merely tolerates it - or so he says - but if Josh was a Wheely watcher . . . oh the possibilites . . . Anyway, I hope you have a great day - it's great to get all these updates on Matthew's progress - can't believe how old he is already!