Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Outdoor Adventures

We've got a playset in our backyard that came with the house, and Matthew likes to play in the fort part of it.

I think he's starting to outgrow his 18 month clothes, don'tcha think?


Not so sure about the new swing. He'll only spend about 5 minutes in it before he tells us he's "all done."


Found a rock


Tasting the rock


Peek-a-boo!


Whoo-hoo! I'm the king of the world!


A play area was built near our neighborhood recently, so we've taken walks there a few times so Matthew can enjoy it.

Not so sure about this swing either. He'll stay in this one longer cause there are other kids around to distract him from wanting to get out.


Uh, Mom, Dad, do you really want me to do this by myself?


Oh yeah, it's much better when someone's holding me.


Wee! Fun with Daddy

And that's all I've got, folks. Josh is dealing with a tough week at work, and I'm busy packing and planning, but the reward comes Saturday when we head out for a much-needed vacation. My parents have been so gracious to invite us to share their timeshare in the White Mountains in New Hampshire. Thank you! I don't know if we'd have taken a vacation otherwise!

4 comments:

Moz + Pam said...

LOVE all the pictures!! Mahmon Bazorg is enjoying them, too, as well as the videos! Absolutely can't wait to see you guys & vacation with you, too!

Steve and Eden said...

Love the pics! He is so adorable trying everything out!

dave + jess said...

micah likes tasting rocks, too. must be a boy thing. we haven't tried micah on a swing yet, it'd be interesting to see his reaction, though! hope packing goes well, that's my least favorite part of vacation :)!

Christi said...

I was wondering where you guys were going. Hope you have a nice trip!! :-)