Friday, July 10, 2009

Friday Films

Well, the video I wanted to post for you earlier in the week still won't go up. Perhaps it's too long? It was of Matthew doing some of the animal noises. I'll have to record him again and try to make it shorter. Then maybe it will go up here.

This one makes me laugh, as you will hear in the video. And not because Matthew does what I ask him to, but for the opposite reason. This whole video is a perfect demonstration of when kids won't perform when their parents want them to.


And here are some bathtub videos. Totally decent, I promise. You know how most kids hate it when their hair is rinsed? All that water cascading over their heads is too much to handle. Matthew used to be like that, but not anymore. In fact, he asks for more. I think he likes the rush or something.


And a few minutes later he decides to fall in love with splashing and being so very loud. And I thought baths were supposed to calm kids down before bedtime. Silly me.

4 comments:

Sara said...

See, Ari used to be fine with the water-over-her-head thing, but lately, she freaks out when we have to rinse her hair. We do it as fast as possible, but she's a sobbing mess by the time we're done. Silly girl. :)

I'll have to remember to watch these videos later...

Moz + Pam said...

LOVE the videos so we can see Matthew in action! Can hardly wait to see him again!

Sara said...

OK, for some reason, only the 2nd video will work. Oh well.

OK, when we're on vacation (together! in 2 weeks!) we have to get Matthew to teach Ari to stop freaking out about water being poured over her head. I'm serious. I will make her watch him take a bath and show her how her "baby" cousin isn't scared. :)

Steve and Eden said...

Love the videos!!