Tuesday, July 21, 2009

A Note for Daddy









Dear Daddy,

Hi! I miss you lots and lots! Are you having fun in Florida? I'm being good for Mommy. Yesterday we went to Grammy and Grampa's house to have fun, and today I'm going to get a haircut and then play at the mall. Later this week Mommy is going to take me on girly errands, like shopping and stuff--yuck! :P You need to come home soon so we can wrestle and do guy stuff.

Hmm, I think I need my diaper changed, so I better go tell Mommy. Bring me home a souvenir, like a T-shirt, or a water globe, or a stuffed animal, or all three! I know what you're thinking, I sound just like Mommy, don't I? ;) Well, I do spend lots of time with her, especially this week. Anyway, see you on Friday! I love you!!

Love, Matty

5 comments:

Moz + Pam said...

Very cute videos! Adoreable! Mahmom Bazorg watched them, too! Can't wait to see him! LOVE the letter from Matty to Josh, too! How sweet!

Daddy said...

Hey Buddy-

I miss you and mommy too. So mommy is teaching you to be greedy and expect presents on all the trips...hmm? :) Take care of you and mommy and I'll be home quicker than you can "marmalade in muggy mississippi"!

dave + jess said...

Cute, cute, and cute! Yes, we do have a few of the cutest boys around!!

Steve and Eden said...

So sweet!

Sara said...

Awwww... :)