Monday, September 22, 2008

Mirrors and Tummy Time Fun

When the power was out last week, I couldn't do laundry or cook or any of my normal activities. The plus side was that Matthew and I got to spend more time together. I pulled out the big mirror and took some pictures. In the previous post I put some up that were taken in the mirror. Those were from the power outage too, and these are from the following day.


What a drool machine!
Look at those chubby thighs!

Now that he knows how to roll over completely, he has more fun on his belly. Sometimes he goes onto his belly just to reach a toy, but other times he just stays on it and plays for a while.

I finally got some video of him rolling over. He can do it much quicker, but I guess he wanted to take his time on this one. Also, on this video he never gets his arm out from underneath him, but usually he does. In fact, today it seemed like he was perfecting his new talent. He was rolling all over the place and didn't care a wink about his toys nearby. He just wanted to go places.

If he keeps up this constant rolling he was doing today, the blanket I have on the floor is gonna be pointless, cause he'll make his way off it anyway.

3 comments:

Steve and Eden said...

Oh my goodness! Look at him go! Love all the pics that you posted! Babies love mirrors and looking at themselves. Lyv still loves it! lol

Sara said...

Oh, Mare, in the 2nd pic... and then the first one where he's on his tummy on the blanket... he looks so much like you!

I love that first video--such a happy little dude! I can't wait to see him and hold him!

Moz + Pam said...

All adoreable pics of my very first grandson! Loved the 2 videos, too! I miss his giggle & can't wait to hear it again in November! Give him kisses from Grampa & Gramma!