Thursday, September 18, 2008

Just Some Pictures

I sware this isn't posed. He put the middle link in his mouth and had the other links draped over his face of his own accord. He kept smiling at us from behind them and sticking his tongue out. It's like he knew he was being silly.



His new facial expression. He chews on his lower lip all the time. He'll chew on anything you give him: a toy, a blanket, your hand, you get anything within range of grasping, and before you know it, it will be covered in slobber. In face last night Matthew had his hands in his mouth and Josh lifted him up and put his own mouth on the other side. In other words, Matthew's hands were between Matthew's face and Josh's face. Suddenly Matthew moved his mouth and gave Josh a big, wet kiss on his lips! It was so gross and funny all at the same time :)




I love his facial expression here. He looks like he's just hanging out. Or perhaps he's bored of me :)



I love when he smiles for me

3 comments:

Steve and Eden said...

Oh my gosh! He's such a handsome little fellow! I love his little face!

Moz + Pam said...

Adoreable, addoreable little Matthew! Can't wait to see him again @ Thanksgiving! Time can't pass quick enough between now & then! Kisses to Matthew!

Sara said...

I love the way he bites his lip--so cute!

And I love his onesie in the last pic. ;)