Thursday, April 10, 2008

Pictures of Matthew (duh! what else would I post?)


Tummy time! This is about 10 minutes before he got upset. I love his little eyebrows--they are so expressive, even at this young age.




Yay for bathtime! Ok so he doesn't exactly look forward to getting stripped and wiped down from head to toe, but someday he'll enjoy it.



I love the smell of a clean baby, and this guy is no exception. Check out the little mohawk he's sporting :) This is just after his bath, so his hair is a little fuzzy, and you can sorta see that it's standing up in the middle.

7 comments:

Christi said...

Awwww!! He's so cute :-)

Sara said...

Yay, more pics! :) He is such a cutie--looks like he's changed so much already, even in only 2 short weeks. And he has so much hair--more than Ari had at that age. :)

Kisses to Matthew! Tell him I'll see him soon!

Moz + Pam said...

Oh Mary! He's adoreable! He's changed so much already! I love him so much! Can hardly wait to hold him!

Dave + Jess said...

He always looks so relaxed! It looks like he's a go-with-the-flow type of dude, which is awesome. I hope our baby has a laidback personality...it would definitely make the transition into parenthood much smoother. And I'm so happy to see that he still has those CHEEEEEEEEKS!!!

Moz + Pam said...

I printed up Matthew's new pics to show off @ church tomorrow! I'm so proud of my grandson!

Unknown said...

He is def. changing already...so cute. I love the way they smell when they come out of the bathtub!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Matthew is sooo adorable. I love all of his new pics! oxox to Matthew.

Steve, Eden and Olyvia