Thursday, April 17, 2008

Mickey Mouse Photo Shoot

Hey all! I took these pictures yesterday, so I thought I'd share them, since he's all coordinated and stuff. This is probably the last time he'll wear this outfit. It's a 0-3 month from the Disney store, and the footie part is too small for his feet already! He's still wearing newborn clothes though, so the Disney sleepers must run small.



Would you look at that profile! I love baby profiles. Their little noses and mouths are soo cute!


Um, Mom, what is that thing you're holding that keeps flashing in my face? Back off, or I just might punch you!

I love Mickey!! I promise, these are not posed. I merely placed the rattle on his outstretched arm, and if he moved his arm and happened to pull Mickey closer to him, well, that's not my doing at all ;).





I think he's trying to see the TV in this shot. Oh, and don't ask me why he loves having his head to one side, cause I don't have an answer for you.


And one final picture for my enjoyment mostly. I know ya'll don't want to see my face that close, but I love that he's looking right at me. Love you, baby!

7 comments:

Grateful Grammy said...

Love all of the pictures! He is so cute! Can't wait to kiss those chubby cheeks again!

Eden said...

Oh, he is so adorable, Mary! Love al the pics and I have to say, the last one is my favorite.

Question: Does Matthew mostly keep his face turned the same direction as in all the pics or when you lay him down does he ever turn and face the other direction? I ask b/c Olyvia had muscular torticollis and that's what she would do. Just wondering. If yes, early intervention is the key. Otherwise, his little head will be slanted like poor Lyvi's head and I'd hate for him to have to wear a helmet.

Keep having fun with that little cutie! Love you guys.

Sara said...

Pictures--yay! I can't believe I'm going to see this little guy in person in less than 2 weeks!

Yes, the Disney sleepers do run small, as do their PJ Pals ones (the 2-piece sets that they always carry a million styles of). Ari had a couple really cute sleepers. Right now, she has a Cinderella PJ Pal set that's a 2/3 and she's pretty much outgrown it (it is a hand-me-down, though, so it as already good and shrunk when we got it).

That profile shot is wonderful!

I love the one where he looks like he's going to punch you--his expression is perfect. He really does look like he wants to slug you!

I remember posing some pictures of Ari with her Mickey when she was really little too. O:)

That last shot is so precious--he really is focusing on you so intensely. :)

Love you both! (Oh, yeh, and Josh too...)

Moz + Pam said...

Love, love, love the pic of Matthew looking right at you! He's all boy, I can tell from these pictures. Glad you're letting us see his hair now. You had dark hair just like his. Can hardly wait to meet him, kiss him & hold him! Won't be too much longer. In the meantime please give him a kiss for Gramma!

Dave + Jess said...

LOOK AT THAT FACE!! He's such a cutie, oh my goodness!! I love how he's in and surrounded by Mickey...how coordinated. It looks like he was having a great time. Give those chubby cheeks lots of kisses from us!! :)

Christi said...

Cute Pics!! Not only is he looking right at you in that last one - but it almost looks like he's smiling at you :-) Awwww.....

Anonymous said...

Hello Mary, Josh, and Matthew. You are so cute (to matthew), and i'm so happy for you guys! if he grows up with mary's good family looks, he'll do fine in life. with josh's looks........ just kidding! same results.

he'll grow up fast, and before you know it, he'll hold his own head, then crawl, laugh, babble on and on, and walk. love you guys.