Thursday, March 20, 2008

Almost Done :)



Here's my nine month belly picture! Yup, that's right, nine months. I'm 38 weeks, folks, which means I could go at any time! That thought is a little scary, but more exciting than anything else. We've been waiting forever it seems, yet it's gone by fast at some points. Now it's just dragging out and we want to see him now. So I know this picture of me isn't the greatest, but hey, I'm not exactly feeling myself, so I gotta work with what I got, you know? And what I got is this mondo belly that gets heavier and more in the way each day. Come on, kid! Come outa there!

We ordered a new camera the other day. Our other one still works fine, but Josh wanted me to have something smaller I can carry with me so I can capture all the action and adorableness of this baby. It's a brown camera. Isn't that cool? I've never seen a brown camera before. We got it from Amazon, and then we went to Best Buy to find a sleek little case for it, and guess what? I got a brown case for it :) I know, I know, I am so coordinated and trendy.

Oh, so I've picked out the cutest baby announcement cards. The only thing is that I can't buy them ahead of time, because it's a photo card. So once he arrives and we get a picture, then we can go about ordering them. The nice thing is that we can type in his info and I won't have to write it over dozens of times. I just wish I could have the envelopes early so I could fill out addresses. Oh well, this'll give me something to do while I'm home with the baby. Yeah, like I need something to do with a new baby in the house. I'm sure I'll have my hands full, especially since this kid is half Josh :)

Alright, jabbering time over. The next time you hear from me might be "the big moment," so be ready. Cause ready or not, here he comes! Well, not right at this instant, but soon ;)

10 comments:

Sara said...

Oh, hush up, it's a great picture of you. :P I like your shirt, too!

38 weeks--how is it possible? I can't believe you are so close! C'mon out, Baby C, we all want to meet you!

Janelle said...

I think that is a pretty shirt and it looks beautiful on you!
I can hardly wait to see what Baby Carter is going to look like. I wish he would hurry up and come too!
Hey, I started a blog yesterday. I am not sure what came over me but I think it will be fun:)

Moz + Pam said...

Mary you look absolutely radiant! Now I can hardly wait to meet my first grandson! Take these last few days to catch up on your rest, relax, read a book, do some fun things for yourself. Before you know it your son will be here! I'm so excited! Also I love you & am so proud of you, too!

Moz + Pam said...

Oh I forgot to mention...what a cute shirt! You look adoreable!

Grateful Grammy said...

I think the picture makes you look bigger than you actually are. I think you look great and not that big at all for 38 weeks. We are all getting excited and can't wait for this baby to get here. Of course you have to wait until Sunday morning services are over since we need your voice! If he comes before then, I am sure we will adjust. :) :) :)

Eden said...

YOu look beautiful Mary! I love the cute shirt!

Love,
Eden

Dave + Jess said...

Is that what I have to look forward to? I'm glad I'll be near a pool so I can just float.

Your shirt is way cute. I saw it in a lot of clothes I was looking at on eBay. They have tons of cute maternity clothes for spring and summer! Anyway, very cute.

Can't wait to see what the baby looks like!!!!!!!!!

Dave + Jess said...

Hi Mary! Nice pic! Can't wait to see baby C.

Maybe you could buy labels, then write out (or print out) all the addresses. Then stick 'em on the envelopes when you get them.

Your helpful brother,
Dave

Christi said...

Cute shirt!! Hey - I say if you don't feel like writing out envelopes - just print the addresses!! :-) You could print labels now and be all ready when you get the announcements!! At least you are doing announcements. I am a slacker and never did. I had great plans for it - handmade ones - but it just never happened. Maybe if I had planned on the printed photo ones - it would have been easier. Oh well. I can't wait to see the cute little Carter baby either!! It's so exciting!!

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see the baby!!! You look terrific!!! ;)