Wednesday, February 13, 2008

To My Valentine!

Ok, so it's a day early, but that's the surprise! I wanted to sneak in a blog to brag on my special Valentine, my wife, my Mary. :) Yes, this isn't Mary writing this time, it's me Josh.

As most you of you know or at least should know by now (since you read this blog regularly) that Mary and I are expecting. Can I say that my wife is going to be the VERY BEST mother of all time for our little boy?! Our little boy is going to have a mom who exemplifies what a beautiful and charming woman should be. In a world where everyone focuses on external beauty and blantely ignores internal beauty and integrity - my wife is the supreme example of internal beauty, integrity, and grace. Hollywood's leading ladies should take notes from Mary! (And for the record, my wife beats out any Hollywood leading lady or model when it comes to looks!)

Proverbs 31:28b "...her husband also, and he praiseth her."

Some of you may be wondering why I keep using "my wife" instead of using her name. It's simple...she's my wife and no one elses! She's my "trophy wife"! ;)

So with that said...

Mary, I love you and I am so thankful that you accepted my proposal of marriage almost 3 years ago. You make coming home from work the best highlight of my day! You are my best friend and I will always love you!

6 comments:

Eden said...

Absolutely beautiful and so very true of Mary.

Happy Valentine's Day to the both of you!

Anonymous said...

That is a very special Valentine for Mary. I am sure she will love it. It is better than anything you could have bought for her.
I hope you both have a Happy Valentine's Day.

Sara said...

Oh, Joshy-boy.... you are a big smush-head! Seriously, that was very sweet--it brought tears to my eyes. I'm glad you know how lucky you are to have Mary--she's pretty darn awesome! :) You say she's the world's best wife/mother, but I'll add to that and say she's the world's best sister. :)

I love you, Mary--you're better than a blister! :D

Dave + Jess said...

Josh, you still have it after 2.5 years of marriage...way to go! ;). Have a happy Valentine's day, it sounds like you will be making it extra special!

Anonymous said...

I completely agree with you, Josh! Mary is awesome! I'm glad you realize that & cherish her! She's a blessing to everyone! Love you, Mary-girl!
Love,
Mom K

Christi said...

Awww... :-)