Monday, September 21, 2009

Random Pictures and Videos

This is how I found him watching TV one afternoon. Silly guy.


I was able to get a picture before he charged me. Whenever I whip out the camera, not a second goes by until he's crawling to me and trying to see what I'm seeing from the other side of the camera.


I don't remember why he was only in his diaper. I think we had just changed a dirty one, and he was gonna take a bath soon, or something like that.


Doesn't he look tall?



Josh found a way to get Matthew to practice walking. He loves to tackle Daddy, so Josh stands him up farther away from him so he has to walk towards him. It works pretty well.



And some more animal sounds. We forgot some of his other new ones (like a snake and a bird), but you'll hear a bunny ("hop hop") and a cat (my absolute favorite). Enjoy!

3 comments:

Moz + Pam said...

The videos of Matty are too cute! I've got my Matthew fix for now! Can't wait to see him & meet my newest granddaughter in December!

Steve and Eden said...

Super cute!!! He's growing up so fast! Love the videos!!

Janelle said...

Love the video. Horse is my favorite! He was so walking! He will be walking in no time, he just needs that extra confidence.
I just put up a ton of new blogs. I was so behind. It was nice to see you Saturday:)