Tuesday, March 3, 2009

New Phone



I got a new phone yesterday! Every 2 years we get to update our phones if we want to, and Josh and I picked one out for me that wouldn't cost us anything. Here it is closed...


And here it is open...


It's not a flip-phone, it slides, which is really cool. So I like it, and Matthew likes that he can now play with my old phone. We handed it to him last night, and he had the biggest grin on his face as he pressed the keys and watched it light up and make noise.

Well, I guess that's all I have for now. We're still waiting to hear about the house. They've accepted our offer, but we haven't seen official paperwork. It's not like we are up against an ending lease or we're getting kicked out of our apartment, so most of the time we don't mind waiting. It just gives us more time to save money and prevents us from moving while it's still cold outside. Maybe once spring rears it's lovely head, there will also be a change in our location!



5 comments:

Janelle said...

Yay for a new phone!
I hope you get the final paperwork soon. Love ya.

dave + jess said...

matthew looks SO OLD in that picture!! cool new phone, i love the new-every-two plan. we're praying that all goes smoothly with all the paperwork involved in buying a house!

Moz + Pam said...

Cool new phone! I still have my tried & true phone. Praying that your new home materializes sometime in warmer weather!

Grateful Grammy said...

I agree with Jess that Matthew does look alot older in that picture. You will have to show me your new phone sometime.

Steve and Eden said...

LOVE that pic of Matthew!!! Nice phone! Praying that everything goes smoothly with the home buying.