Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Brand New Cousin!



It's official! Matthew's got another cousin. Josh's sister/my sis-in-law had her baby on Wednesday, and her name is Chesney Lorraine. She is 19 1/2 inches long and weighs 7lbs. 15oz. She was born at 5:06pm and from what I heard, she pushed for under an hour, so that's great. I'm so glad to hear that. I had to push for longer, and it really wears you out. Though I'm sure she's still plenty exhausted, because duh! she just had a baby. I'm excited about visiting them this weekend so we can meet the little one in person. I better make sure my camera battery is fully charged :)

3 comments:

Moz + Pam said...

Awwwwwwwwww look at the proud Grandma with her very first granddaughter! What a sweetie! Congrats Auntie!

Dave + Jess said...

Look at her!! She is adorable!! I told Baby that she was born, to give him a little incentive... Can't wait to see more pictures of her. I like her name, very unique@

Christi said...

Awwww - she is adorable. Cute name too!! Have fun visiting!! :-)