Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Four Months Old

Here is a video of our big little baby! I can't believe he's four months old already! There's not much to report, just that he can hold his head up better--more steady and for longer periods. And as you'll see in this video, this is typical of what he does when we give him a bath...


...all he does is kick, kick, and kick some more. He barely holds still enough for us to wash him decently. But it's cute and he's having fun, so we don't mind :) And this next one is short and kinda funny. Let me just say that we are just great parents, and we totally know how to take care of our child ;)


10 comments:

Steve and Eden said...

Wow, Josh! You must have alot of "character".

~Steve

Lol, I love the two little videos!

~Eden

Moz + Pam said...

Very, very cute videos of my only grandson! I may not be able to say that much longer so I better say it while I can! He's my favorite grandson right now, too! Chances are I won't be able to say that much longer either! LOL!

Christi said...

Wow - he really does kick a lot in the tub!! That is a really nice tub - I think I will have to get one if we have another baby. Looks like it keeps him supported well. That video of him falling flat on his face is funny :-)

Christi said...

Ok - you need to add me to your list of blogs - I always have to go back up and start typing "isabella.suzanne..." to get back to my blog from yours... I need to cheat and use the link you put in there :-)

Christi said...

Or maybe I'm just lazy...

Dave + Jess said...

Look at him go!! He's so cute entertaining himself!! It's so cute how he likes baths...and I like your baby tub. I have a similar one you can use when they're infants and toddlers. They think of everything these days! Kisses to those Matthew cheeks!!

Anonymous said...

So the phrases that you probably promised to never say to YOUR child someday have begun . . ."builds character" . . . that's a good one to say though. Can't say that it wasn't cute to watch him topple over though :)

Moz + Pam said...

Oops! I almost forgot...Happy 4 months Matthew!

Kristina said...

the second video is sooo cute! It's funny how Josh didn't even respond, just became content on laying down!!!

Sara said...

Aww, happy 4 months, Matthew!

Mare, you're so funny in that 2nd video... you're going to be one of those parents that videotapes your child getting badly injured just so you can send it in to America's Funniest Videos. ;)

Love you, sis! :)