Thursday, December 10, 2009

First Week at Home

Lounging on the couch.

Me and my kids.

Showing Matthew how to be gentle.

One of their first pics together.

I felt up to visiting Josh's family, so we hung out at their house for part of a day. Here's all the guys: Dad, Donald, Josh, and Matthew.

Grammy and Papa handling three grandkids at once. Esther was the cooperative one at this point. Chesney and Matthew, not so much.

Sleeping on the boppy, one of Matthew's favorite places to sleep when he was her age.

A close-up of her beautiful face.

Cheesing.

Posing with Esther.

Poking at Esther.

We managed to put up the Christmas tree this week.

Esther on Matthew's lap.

Daddy and his kids.

Mommy and her baby girl. I love this one.

Josh's aunts all pitched in and sent us this rocking horse filled with gourmet cookies (they sent one when Matthew was born too) Yum!

Kisses for sissy.

He's not too sure about having her on his lap.

First sponge bath.

All clean!

Sorry I didn't write too much, but it's been a little hectic. I take a bunch of pictures and then get behind when I attempt to put them up for you to see. But you all don't really care what I have to say anyways, right? You just wanna see the photos, admit it.

My parents are here this week helping out and enjoying their grandkids, so I'll get those up here eventually.

I'm doing good, feeling good, Matthew's adjusting to a baby in the house, Esther becoming more alert, and Josh is able to stay awake at work thanks to coffee. That's us in a nutshell!


5 comments:

Moz + Pam said...

What a little beauty Esther is! You make beautiful children! We're enjoying our grandbabies from Ohio so much!

Crying Baby Help said...

Join our group and let's share some techniques on how to stop your baby from crying and leave you with a peace of mind. We are also open to other topics of discussion on parenting

Sarah Link said...

My little niece is so beautifu! I can't wait to see her again soon!=)

Janelle said...

She is BEYOND BEAUTIFUL...and that is all I have to say!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

She is so cute Mar! Love the photos of her and Matthew together. Hope u are feeling well. I'm mailing you a little something for Esther soon! :)