Sunday, February 28, 2010

200th Post :)

Reading big brother a story.

Love the sweet smile.

She likes to be naked, can you tell? :)

Love her face here. I know I'll see that face again in the years to come.

I have this one framed cause it's so dear.

Dressed for a cold outing.

I love sleeping baby pictures.

It's even sweeter when dad's involved.

Me and my two kids.

Rubbing her eyes and getting sleepy before bedtime

Just before she sneezed

Liking her new Bumbo seat

Blah!

She can be so pitiful sometimes.

Kisses from Mommmy

Yay for kisses!

5 comments:

Moz + Pam said...

Wow! 200 posts already?! Now that I have my Esther fix I can go on with my birthday! ;) Thanks for posting on my birthday! :) That's a sweet picture with Matthew. Isn't the one with Miss Esther smiling the one you put on my new mousepad? Thanks again for that unique gift!

dave + jess said...

too cute!! love all the pictures. M loves his bumbo seat, too. we had to get it when he was three months old because he wanted to sit up/be up and i wasn't going to hold him all the time. now we use it as his booster seat instead of that annoying highchair! there's also a bumbo potty seat...lol!

Steve and Eden said...

Esther and Matthew are absolutely adorable!!

Erickson said...

YEAH for pictures - they've both grown so much - even since the last time you posted pics of them. Preciousness!

Anonymous said...

Can Esther get any prettier?!We cannot wait to see her!!! I just want to pinch those cheeks!!!We also will be happy to see big bro matthew too!! oh and you and josh too =)
-The Links